Friday, August 24, 2012

Reusable Bags

I love bags, in different forms, and this includes reusable bags. My favorite would be the Envirosax bags, which I have a lot of and I wrote about it in my other blog. I use it for everything - when going to the supermarket, an extra baby bag, for mall shopping, spare travel bag and I have one I leave in the car.

See my collection below:



Then I saw these Envirosax Exclusive Collection of Sesame Street bags and I want it!


First Collection


New Collection

Isn't it cute? I like the new collection more, my faves being Oscar and Zoe. One piece retails for US$9.95 and the 5-pc set is $39.95. 

Here are just some of the celebrity mummies who have been seen toting an Envirosax bag:




Envirosax bags are chic, lightweight, portable & waterproof and each one holds the equivalent of two supermarket plastic bags thanks to reinforced seams.

Carry an Envirosax wherever you go and make a positive contribution to the environment we all share!

Some photos and information from Envirosax




No comments: