Wednesday, November 2, 2011

It's A Girl!



Yes, we are pregnant and it's a girl this time!

We are so ecstatic and cannot wait to meet the new addition to our growing family. I found out I was pregnant last May, during my trip to Manila. I haven't been feeling well for a few weeks and decided to try and use a pregnancy test kit. It was positive on the 1st test, and since I wanted to make sure, I did another test the next day and it still showed positive. I went to my OB-Gyne and he confirmed that I am pregnant, 6 weeks pregnant that day I tested! Hubby was in Vietnam, so I had to tell him via web chat. I'm so glad I got a screen shot of his reaction when I told him the great news, it was priceless!

We found out our baby is definitely a girl via 4D Ultrasound in Hanoi last September. Here is a photo of our little bub:



I am now on my 29th week and this little girl is kicking up a storm in my tummy. My doctor said everything seems ok and baby is thriving well. Unfortunately, this pregnancy is much more difficult than my first one, as I am not getting any younger. But this baby is what we have hoped and prayed for, so I'm sure all the things I'm going through now will be forgotten, once we have that first glimpse of our little bundle of joy!

No comments: