Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A Parisian Welcome

We are so excited to welcome our little girl! The support we've been getting from the people around us has been wonderful and we would like to thank everyone. I didn't get to have a baby shower for CB, and this time, my family helped me organize a Parisian Baby Shower for BG and we all had an awesome time!

Here are some photos from the event...


BONJOUR! The guests loved this =)



Good food and yummy French pastries & cupcakes


Wish cards for baby and pompoms I made


Tokens for our guests



Pin The Sperm On The Egg  =D


Make Your Own Nappy


Drinking Game (with CB joining in the fun!)


Draw My Baby


CB waiting for the opening of gifts


Opening gifts with my little helper

Big thanks to all my friends and family for the love and generosity...
Fab company + Yummy grub = Great memories!

No comments: