Thursday, April 2, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

Grabbed this from my sister's website. I know this has been a Facebook fad, but I haven't done this, so I've decided to bore all of you with stuff about me. By the way, one is a lie. Can you guess which one? Are you ready? Enjoy!

1. Mama got my name from Yvonne de Carlo, the actress who played Sephora in the movie, The Ten Commandments.

2. I belonged to an Accelerated Class, finishing elementary (grade school) in 5 years. No, I'm not a geek, just gifted! *guffaws*

3. I used to be a gymnast, journalist, a dance troupe and choir member.

4. I buy at least one type of clothing every week or every time I go to the Mall! I even have new clothes (with tags!) laying around in my closet. *heehee*

5. I love watching scary, particularly, zombie films.

6. I can shower in less than 10 minutes but take an hour to decide on what to wear!

7. I'm a bookworm! I used to get a new library card 3 times in one year, when I was in high school. I was always at the library that I've been given free books by the school.

8. I have a photographic memory.

9. I dream of owning a Starbucks franchise and sell my own pastries in the shop.

10. I enjoy taking photos of anything, especially Cheeky Boy and landscapes.

11. I used to daydream about Nicolas Cage going to Asia to meet me and we fall in love. He did marry an Asian girl, but it wasn't me! My only consolation is, he was in a movie called "It Could Happen To You" and his leading lady is named Yvonne (Bridget Fonda) in the movie. I have a VCD and DVD copy of this film and his other popular films.

12. I had a C-section, giving birth to my son, Cheeky Boy.

13. Never in my life have I eaten BALUT! Why? I just can't bear the thought of a duck embryo in my mouth.

14. I watch movies in the cinema, at least once a week.

15. I almost fainted during Kavana's concert and my younger (and taller) sister had to carry me high so that I can breathe properly (I'm claustrophobic). My sister still jokes about it to this day.

16. I used to date a movie actor before I met my hubby. *flips hair*

17. I don't like it when people drink from my straw or use my spoon or fork. *icky*

18. I love the color pink so much, even my KitchenAid mixer is pink! (and my laptop, Ipod, luggages, etc etc.)

19. I went bungee jumping during an unforgettable trip to New Zealand.

20. I'm a Potterhead! I have all the Harry Potter books in hardbound copy and read each book in 2 days. I used to follow J.K. Rowling's website and Mugglenet, a Harry Potter fansite.

21. I started a cross-stitch project while I was pregnant and I still haven't finished it!

22. I think the "bald look" on guys is kinda sexy, while I don't like guys with curly hairs (the cherub type).

23. I don't like raisins. They look like rat droppings.

24. I did a self-study of French, Indonesian, Italian and German languages. I still can't call myself a polyglot.

25. I had a hard time finishing this list. I'm glad it's done.


2 comments:

Honey said...

Hahaha! i could still remember your face... hilarious!

Yvonne said...

Really? Great! You're my knight in shining armour! *guffaws*

NOTE: Honey is the sister who carried me when I almost fainted during Kavana's concert (Random Thing #15)