Saturday, March 28, 2009

Fun Google Tag

Got this tag from Mandy (while reading her older posts!)

The Rules are:

Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results and post it as your answer. After that tag 7 people.

1. Date of my birthday



2. The place I'd like to travel to







3. A favorite place



4. A favorite thing







5. A favorite food







6. A favorite color



7. The city I live in



8. The city I was born in



9. A nickname I had



10. A college major



11. Name of first lover



12. A bad habit





13. A hobby





14. Current three wishes







Had fun doing this! Anyone who wants to try this can grab this tag. Enjoy!

2 comments:

AEC said...

i love hotdogs too! did you know there's nathan's in MOA & southmall? Well, it's actually a hotdog stand/resto and they have nathan's too. :) yum yum.

Yvonne said...

Saw that hotdog stand when we went to MOA last month. And I ordered 2 of Nathan's hotdogs! *glutton* LOL!