Monday, June 22, 2009

Manic Monday #1



Playing in Manic Monday for the first time... Have a great week ahead!


  • Do you usually wear perfume/cologne? If so, what's your current favorite?

Yes, I have several perfumes and no particular favorite. What I have now - Harajuku Lovers Baby, Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue, Miracle by Lancome, Burberry Summer, Lacoste Touch of Pink, Gucci Envy Me 2, Vera Wang and Chanel No. 5. I also borrow my son's cologne, Nenuco.


  • What's the last book you've read that you thought was really good? If you don't have one, what looks promising on your to-be-read list?

Just finished reading (again) One Hundred by Nina Garcia - It is about 100 timeless fashion pieces that every woman must have in her possession. Really helpful if you're planning to revamp your wardrobe.


  • Fill in the blank:

I wouldn't be caught dead... camping out/roughing it in the woods! I don't like bugs and I don't fancy the idea of not being able to wash/shower with hot water whenever I want to. I told my hubby I can do it if we rent an RV *smiles*

Join us on Manic Monday :)


No comments: